Visiting Allied Health
DIABETES EDUCATOR – KASEY WESTCOTT
- Available Wednesday to Friday for appointments.
Kasey is a dual qualified Pharmacist and Diabetes Educator who has joined our team as a full-time Pharmacist and is also available to consult from The Clinic Hub. She has a special interest in helping people manage their type 2 diabetes better and is a wealth of knowledge for the latest in diabetes medication.
DIABETES EDUCATOR – KAREN SHANN
- Third Monday of each month 1pm till 7pm
- Contact 0403 792 497 or email@example.com
Karen is a Registered Nurse and Credentialled Diabetes Educator with over 30 years of experience. Her area of expertise is in the care of children, adolescents and adults with type 1 diabetes. However, she has extensive knowledge of the care required by people with type 2 diabetes.
She has a wealth of experience, both personally and professionally in the education of people newly diagnosed with diabetes and ongoing care they require. This includes people who choose to manage their diabetes with an insulin pump.
DIETITIAN – DANIELLE SAVIC
- Wednesday’s 12:30-6pm
- Contact 0451 618 537
Introducing Danielle from Eat Smart Nutrition where they believe in Real. Life. Results. “We want you and your family to love food and eat food you love! We promote real food, that is practical in your busy household while still allowing you and your family to achieve the health results you may be after. We are passionate about finding a solution that works in your lifestyle and within your family (and however fussy they may be!)”
Danielle specializes in:
- Healthy kids
- Healthy Families
- Pre, during and post natal care, including gestational diabetes
- Paediatric conditions such as fussy eating, failure to thrive, allergies and intolerances
- Type 1 and 2 diabetes
- Lifestyle diseases such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure
- Healthy ageing, in particular dementia
- Gastrointestinal disorders, such as irritable bowel syndrome, constipation and inflammatory bowel disease.
PSYCHOLOGIST – KRISTINA CHALLANDS
- Thursdays 7:30am – 11:30am & 1pm – 3pm
Kristina is a psychologist passionate about working with clients to make a difference in their lives. She supports adolescents, adults and older adults. Kristina works predominantly from an Acceptance and Commitment Therapy approach and finds this works well for adolescents struggling with stress.
Relationship therapy is an area of interest and Kristina is trained in Gottman Method Couples Therapy.
Kristina also assists people with personal development, decision-making, problem-solving, and coaching, to help them live the rich, vibrant, meaningful lives they deserve.