Dietitian – Danielle Savic
- Every second Wednesday at The Clinic Hub Arana Hills
- Contact 0451 618 537
Introducing Danielle from Eat Smart Nutrition where they believe in Real. Life. Results. “We want you and your family to love food and eat food you love! We promote real food, that is practical in your busy household while still allowing you and your family to achieve the health results you may be after. We are passionate about finding a solution that works in your lifestyle and within your family (and however fussy they may be!)”
Danielle specializes in:
- Healthy kids
- Healthy Families
- Pre, during and post natal care, including gestational diabetes
- Paediatric conditions such as fussy eating, failure to thrive, allergies and intolerances
- Type 1 and 2 diabetes
- Lifestyle diseases such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure
- Healthy ageing, in particular dementia
- Gastrointestinal disorders, such as irritable bowel syndrome, constipation and inflammatory bowel disease.
Dietitian – Isabella Boccalatte
- Every second Tuesday at The Clinic Hub Samford
Introducing Issy, an accredited practicing dietitian and nutritionist with Eat Smart Nutrition.
“I have been a pharmacy assistant with Terry White Chemmart for 6 years and I am so grateful for the opportunity to bring my two worlds together. Combining nutrition with the pharmacy environment is so important as food can act as medicine for our bodies and can complement prescription medications.
I have completed extra training to help individuals struggling with gut issues like constipation, diarrhoea but also intolerances, food allergies and those newly diagnosed with Coeliac Disease in both adults and children. As I have gone through some gut issues myself, I am passionate about inspiring my patients with how food can relieve symptoms, as I realise these symptoms are very undesirable!
I also have experience with helping patients manage their weight, type 2 diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol through food. I will always support you building a healthy relationship with food and improving your quality of life through nourishing your body.
I am always up for a chat, so come on in anytime. I look forward to meeting you soon!”