We offer a FREE Child Health Clinic with our Child Health Nurse, Asha Ferguson. She is at Samford on Wednesdays 9-12 and Arana Hills Thursdays 9-12.
Asha is an experienced Child Health Nurse and her warm nature will put you at ease. She can assist with growth and development, breastfeeding, sleep and settling and overall parental wellbeing.
Mums & Bubs
Hi, I’m Karen, owner, pharmacist and mum to Chelsea and Hayden. Having a child is life’s best rollercoaster. My team and I are here to ensure you have the right support to help you navigate the highs and lows of parenthood.
I know first hand how complicated life can be with young children to look after and sometimes you just need an understanding person to talk to. This is why we have a range of children’s health services available to suit many stages of your child’s health journey.
- Access to a Lactation Consultant
- Communication with local health professionals
- FREE SMS support program – MumAdvice
- Connecting with other parents at the monthly Carers for Kids
Karen is the 2018 TerryWhite Chemmart Pharmacist of the Year and mother of two. Karen is passionate about assisting new parents navigate the rollercoaster ride that is parenting. Karen will discuss common presentations in pharmacy during the first few months including feeding, bowel motions, unsettled baby, skin conditions and medications. Karen will also advise on her top ten pharmacy essentials for new baby and new mum.
In addition to the standard ranges you would find in traditional pharmacies, we also stock a wide range of additional products that we know you will love as much as we do!
- Love to Dream Swaddle Suits
- SRC Pregnancy Recovery Shorts
- Spectra Breast Pump
- BBox Accessories
- Babes in the Shade Swimwear
- Toshi, Millymook and Dozer hats
- Tiger Tribe educational range
- Great range of baby gifts and accessories